TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC Social Media Policy
BY POSTING ON ANY TYPE 1 HEALTH NORTHWEST PLLC SOCIAL MEDIA SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
2. You are prohibited from posting any content that includes medical information or personally identifiable information (including patient images, your location, medical records, financial information, etc.) on any Social Media Site.
3. You understand that we will not use the Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary. Interactions on Social Media Sites should not replace a consultation with your health care professional. Please contact your health care provider for specific medical advice and/or treatment recommendations.
4. As a guest posting content to any Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via the Social Media Sites; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, commenting or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, commenting or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, commenting or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, commenting or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non CC services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, commenting or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
5. TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC reserves the right to edit comments for content, remove off-topic contributions, delete offensive comments and attacks, block offensive contributors, and delete spam and suspected spam. TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC will make reasonable efforts to monitor the Social Media Sites to ensure interactions stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC may monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC is not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted to any Social Media Site. You understand and agree that TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC may disclose your communications and activities with TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC rights. You agree that in the event that TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC will have no liability to you.
6. By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC purpose.
7. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC and its members, managers, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
8. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING OR SHARING ANY CONTENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES.
9. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Washington State.
10. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY WILL GOVERN SUCH USAGE. TYPE 1 HEALTH NW PLLC suggests that you review the Policy at regular intervals. By continuing to use Social Media Sites (including by posting any content) after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to the Policy.
Last updated: November 9, 2018