It’s time for a different kind of diabetes care.
Whether you've lived with Type 1 for six weeks or sixty years, you know that every day is different. Technology and treatments change, and life changes. Now there's a place to get extra support and education, sharper tools, and time to talk it all through. Type 1 is uniquely challenging, and Type 1 Health Northwest understands that.
Karen Aitken, ARNP, BC-ADM
Why Type 1 Health Northwest?
- Expert care grounded in the latest Type 1 research
- A comfortable office space designed for talking, not treatments, and remote visits to give you access from anywhere in Washington
- A focus on the positive and the practical–real-world strategies for managing the day-to-day of Type 1
- Streamlined scheduling and communication
- A mission to support you in feeling your best